Saturday, November 27, 2010

Useful Korean expressions (1) - Exam

I was studying for my finals and suddenly thought it would be great to introduce you some Korean expressions about "Exam" :)  Arn't I too nice writing this for you ? xD

Let's start!!
*I tell you I will cover only the Informal way to speak, so only friends to friends*


1. (이거) 너무 어려워 ㅠㅠ - (It's) too difficult!! (can say w/o subject)
 (Ee Guh) Nuh Mu / Uh Ryeo Wuh ~~
* If you put 'Yo' after the sentence, you can say that to elders :) 너무 어려워~

2. 나 공부하기 싫어 - I don't want to study.
  Na / Gong Bu Ha Gi / Si Ruh !! ( I said this like 20times today haha )

3. 니꺼 보여줘 - Show me yours
 Ni Gguh / Bo Yeo Juh

*It's kinda funny to teach you this expression :P but you can say this not only for 'cheating' haha but anytime when you want to see someone's thing.

4. 같이 도서관에서 공부하자 - Let's study together in a library
Gat Ee / Do Seo Gwan Eh Seo / Gong Bu Ha JA
( Who knows? This is one of things I put on my 'Must-do with my bf' list. hehe)

5. 조금만 쉬자 - Let's take a little break
Jo Gum Man / Shi Ja

* You can use 'Jo Gum Man' with verb.. See
ex) 조금만 먹자~ -  Let me eat some~
      조금만 놀자~ - Let's have fun a little

*Today's Words*

Gong Bu : 공부 ( Study)
Ni Gguh : 니꺼 ( Yours)
Gat Ee : 같이 ( Together)
Do Seo Gwan : 도서관 (A library)
Jo Gum Man : 조금만 ( A little)

1 comment:

  1. Useful Korean expressions (1) - Exam +

    1 수학은 [도대체] 누가 만든거야!ㅡ_ㅡ
    (su hak eun [do dae che] nu ga man deun geo ya)
    = who invented math?!

    2 오늘 밤새 공부할거야
    (o neul bam sae gong bu hal geo ya)
    = I will pull an all-nighter tonight

    3 hows it going your studies?
    gong bu a ddut ge doe ga?
    공부 어떻게 되가?

    이것도 추가로 외워주세요! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ *:)*
    언니 블로그를 널리 이롭게 하기 위하여

    ReplyDelete