Monday, December 6, 2010

Useful Korean expressions (1) Exam -2

I am on my finals~ and just got back home after finished 2 exams for today.
I........... screwed up!!! :'( 망쳤다!
So, THANKS to my dang exams,, I feel like doing this again! Exam expressions Part 2!!
Let's start!! ^.~




1. 망쳤어!!!! - I screwed up. :'(
Mang Cheot Uh ~!!

+ we say this a lot in many situations with 어떡해~ (What should I do ~)
  Uh Dduck Hae ~  





2. 까먹었어.. - I forgot.
Ggah Muck Ut Uh ...

ahh~~ I studied that!! I memorized that!!!! but why they don't come out only when taking exams?????!! Why!?!?? It's a serious world's mystery.. O_o
This is a very informal expression.
잊다(forget) + 버리다 (throw away) => 잊어버리다.
This is another way you can say when you forgot something. But, if you want to look good at Korean ~ just say 까먹었어! :D
ex) gf: Where are you now? 어디야? I've been waiting for you for an hour 한시간 째 기다리고 있잖아.
bf: oh......I totally forgot about that. 나 완전히 까먹었다.
gf: (wt....? xP)

3. 힌트 없어(요)? No hints?
Hint Up Uh Yo? 힌트 좀 주세요~ give me some hints~~
I'm wondering.. Do other professors outside of Korea also give some hints to students before exams? :P

This is all for today :)  Let's keep studying hard~  열공(열심히 공부)합시다! ^ㅡ^ 

2 comments:

  1. This was really fun! i just discovered your blog from "ttmk.com" so i am going through your old post and they are SOO helpful!! unnie, lessoneul wuihaeso,nomu komawoyo (sorry for the bad romanization and thank you for the lessons ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! coco :) I guess you tried to say 'Thank you so much for giving us the lessons'. right? It's 레슨을 '해주셔서' 너무 고마워요 lessoneul haejusyeosuh nuhmu komawuhyo :) (so close!! keep studying hard<3 )

    ReplyDelete