Monday, March 14, 2011

Useful Korean expressions - Ed Ashley 기념 포스트 (2)

Okay~ I am telling you this might be not useful even though the title is 'Useful Korean expressions'. haha
I am warning you~ :P

This post is specially for Ed who lives in Singapore(ha! personal information!) and bullies me every time we talk!! but I know she is a big fan of me. MUHAHAHA lol ( Unni, I can guess what kinda face you are making now :P)

I am going to tell you what she says to bully me in Korean. ehem! READY?

okay, 고고씽!

1. 너 미쳐버렸구나! You have gone crazy!
Neo Mi Chyo Buh Reot Gu Na! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If I ask her to pick one word that can describe me, she will definitely say 'CRAZY'. lol
I swear~ I'm not crazy~ 저 안미쳤어요~ I am normal! 난 평범하다구요!! Arn't I..?

2. 너 대체 무슨말 하는거니.. 무슨 소리 하는거야? ㅋㅋ You are talking alien again....
Nuh Dae Chae Mu Seun Mal Ha Nuen Guh Ni. Mu Seun So Ri Ha Neun Guh Ya?

I guess she is from Mars... That's why she sometimes can't understand what I say. It's really hard to deal with someone who is not an earthian... :S hehehehe

3. 멍청아!! You silly! You dumbo.
Mung Chung Ah!!!

*sigh* I am not dumb........ :'( *sniff sniff*

4. 대체 왜 날 괴롭히는 거야~ㅜㅜ Why do you bully me~
WHY ME!!!!!!!
Dae Che Wae Nal Gue Rop Hee Nuen Guh Ya~

5. 너 때문에 미치겠다. You make me crazy.  lol
Nuh Ddae Mun Eh Mi Chi Gaet Da.

6. 가서 자! 다크서클이 턱까지 내려오겠어. You go to sleep already or your pandas will eat you up. (pandas = our pets under our eyes lol we both have good ones~ uh huh~ ;P)
Ga Seo Ja! Darkcircle Ee Tuk Gga Ji Nae Ryo Oh Gaet Uh.

턱 is a jaw, so if I literally translate it into English, it will be... Your dark circles will go down to your jaw? lol pshh



Hehehehe~ You know I like you so muchhhhh <3
Sorry 미안 언니ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ<3

17 comments:

  1. Woah post galore, awesome, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how it looks like when you two chat, now I got an idea hehee ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, did you dress up for that photos? 응? maybe put on some makeup? extra just for ed? hehehe, admit it. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! 어제 삘받았어! ㅋㅋㅋ

    dress up? haha honestly no, just one of ordinary clothes!
    but make-up? yes! that day, but not for Ed lol
    hahaha I took them a few months ago :P now my hair is different :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, you took them a few month ago and did all that poses just in case you'll ever write a post about how ed bullies you? hehehehe that doesn't add up

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Ed, where are you? Say something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol you don't try to bully me! I have more than 10 other poses in my folder lol
    and guess Ed unni has no idea that I did this for her TT 언니 공부 안해 ㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  8. 이 블로그는 마티전용인가?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I scared them all away hehehe. With all my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, honestly, you have a nice blog and funny posts with a lot to learn. If the others don't read it, it's their loss. But I think they do, they just don't have this impulsive commenting habit that I seem to have hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. 야야야! 안지원! You're the one who always bullies me... Tsk tsk tsk... :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. And now I know what this evil bunny does when she's free... She takes photos of herself in various poses and keeps them so that she can use them one day... Weirdo or vainpot :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like you 2 have a lot of fun bullying each other. I want to bully too. Where can I apply hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personal Slave to the Evil BunnyMarch 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM

    Application form is available at: www.iamTHEevilbunnywithweirdposes.com
    We sincerely apoplogize for the very long web address.. Successful applicants will be notified via snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnail mail.. We're not too sure when it'll get to you but eventually... It will.. We at www.sadlyweworkforTHEevilbunny.com thank you for your interest...


    Can you tell how bored I am?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe... Where's the bullying going to take place? I want to watch. Just imagine...
    Ed the Alienator at one corner of the ring and Jiwon the Evil Bunny at the opposite end, eyeing each other with sharp, mean eyes, chewing gum and massaging their jaw and stretching their neck.
    Walking into the center wearing black and white striped shirt and black pants will be Matty the referee. (Sorry Matty~ You need to come back with an Associates Degree in Trash-talk to participate.)
    Sitting comfortably outside the ring will be retired Trash-talk champ DK, otherwise known as Trash-talk Donkey the TTD, cousin to that annoying chattering donkey from the Shrek series.
    And before the first bully-bout commenced, Matty the referee explains the rules, "Now let's have some clean trash-talking ladies. No hair-pulling, no scratching, no swearing and let's try to leave the parents out it."
    Then the audience hollered and the first line of attack is in the air when someone said, "뭐야아~ is that hair on your head or is it a mop?"
    "Pfff~ At last I didn't get mine done at a pet shop."

    ReplyDelete
  16. What in the world....

    ReplyDelete
  17. love reading your writing. write more please ^^

    ReplyDelete